1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally: We collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful, and efficient experience. This information is collected in various forms and in various places throughout the Website, including account registration forms, contact forms, and when you otherwise interact with us. The categories of information we collect can include:
• Information you provide: We may collect and store personal information you enter in our Website or provide to us in some other manner, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, user name and password. We may also collect any communications between you and iCapRate, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the Website.
• Information we receive from third-parties: When you interact with our Website through various social media, such as when you share or otherwise interact with us through Facebook or other social media platforms, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third-parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Website.
• Metadata: iCapRate collects metadata. Metadata typically consists of how, when, where and by whom a piece of content was collected and how that content has been formatted.
• Mobile data: Our Website may be accessed via a mobile application. If so, iCapRate collects certain technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, to facilitate the provision of software updates, product, support, and other related services. This information may include, but is not limited to your preferred language, phone number or other unique device identifier assigned to your mobile device, the IP address, manufacturer, and model of your mobile device, your mobile operating system and the mobile internet browser(s) you are using, geolocation and usage data, and other information used to allow us to personalize the Website for you.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to share your creations on the Website with your contacts or social media sites. We may also send you Website-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Website, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, geolocation data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Website; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Website; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our Website; and (g) generally to provide the Website to you.
2. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
We may also share your personal information with:
• Other companies owned by or under common ownership as iCapRate, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
• Third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf or in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services;
• Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us;
• Third-parties who we think may offer you products or services in which you may be interested;
• Third-parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your iCapRate videos with your friends through email, SMS text, or various social media sites;
• Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third-party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
3. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
• Marketing Communications: If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the “unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, password or local area number requests, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Website, or technical and security notices.
• Online Advertising and Tracking: We permit third-parties, such as ad networks and analytics providers, to collect information about your use of our website over time, in order that they may display ads that may be relevant to your interests or provide us with enhanced demographic and analytic information about our users. Typically, the information we share with these types of third-party providers is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons, and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org. You can also visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ to learn how to opt-out of Google Analytics). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings.
• Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Website. Following termination or deactivation of your account, iCapRate may retain information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to delete your account. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with others or with social media sites.
4. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
5. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
iCapRate does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Website without their parent or legal guardian’s consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 13 without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to and from third-party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
8. CONTACTING US
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. LAST REVISION DATE